Paediatric occupational therapy focusses on children who have problems with playing, self-sustainability or participating at school. This concentrates on the activities that children want to do themselves or the activities which parents or teachers find important for the children to do on their own. This therapy is for children aged 0 to 16 years.
The paediatric occupational therapist treats children who have problems with:
- using cutlery, eating and drinking,
- getting dressed/ undressed, washing themselves and drying themselves off,
- playing alone and/or together,
- sticking, drawing and crafts,
- sitting still and concentrating
- organizing and finishing work
- performing a task alone.
For more information: www.kinderfysiotherapievoorschoten.nl